Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sometimes I Wonder: Am I a Cupboard?

  • I had a "cooking accident"--the cupboard bit me and stole some of my skin. I showed my mom later and she said, "Those cupboards are so cannibalistic." Does that mean I'm a cupboard, or that the cupboard is human?
  • My Mom only sweats under one arm. I only cry out of one eye.
  • I really really want to get up every morning at four o'clock and be to work. I'm only scheduled one day again. Hopefully I'll get the right one this week.
  • Last night I drove a getaway car for a high-profile member of the mafia.
  • Answers to prayers sometimes make everything so clear; sometimes they make life harder.
  • I am so sick of StarWars, I want to...well, I don't know what I want to do. Something bad.
  • Do you ever catch yourself in the middle of wishing for something, and then realize that you don't know exactly what you are wishing for? Real and poignant longing for...you have no idea what?
  • "Bishop Blackham" isn't just refering to my Grandpa anymore.
  • I find myself trying to convince my Mom that we need to get Risk--the Lord of the Rings Edition.
  • I'm not used to not having a crush. It's weird. I LOVE IT!!! I never thought I would be so happy to be not in love.
  • That's all.

5 Comments:

Maria said...

perhaps you are the lonely indian in the cuboard?

Erika said...

The microwave bit me a month ago. It's gonna leave a scar. I'm still coming up with a cool story to tell because who wants to say a microwave bit them?
Congrats on the no crush thing. The longest I've gone is about 2 weeks. Then again, my crushes usually last about 2 weeks too...

Annegirl said...

I'm so jealous of your mom! Think of all the money she saves on deodorant! And for those days she forgets, it's only half as bad! And if she's wearing a really cute shirt made out of taco-accentuating fabric (aren't tacos always ten times more obvious on cute shirts?), no worries! She can just twist her body at an appropriate angle and no one will ever know! Man. She's got it all.

Plus that's cool about your dad. :)

Tiff said...

You really just cry out of one eye?

On another note...I feel very fortunate that I really only have to apply deoderant about once every 3 days.
I just don't sweat.

Adriane said...

I don't sweat so much either, Tiff. I'm about the same as you. Apparently it's only every once in a while that I cry out of one eye. It's weird--I was tearing up in my left eye, but the tears were rolling down my right. Who knew?

Free Blog Template by June Lily