Pages

Monday, May 09, 2005

"Humbleness"

Nothing like a good blush, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Rachel's right. I'm pretty sure I was red all over. Sometimes I wish the Bishop didn't know me personally. Even the brand-spankin'-new Bishop knows me well. Alas. And maybe even alack. You know when you go into panic mode and just run? Yep. I ran. Right through the chapel.

But I learned a new potato recipe that I plan on eating every day next year. Plus, Cross-grain rib roast is almost as good as a flank stake--at 1/3 the price. I dunno though. The flank is awfully good.

5 Comments:

Maria said...

What made you run? You should email me the story if it is too embarrasing to post on an open webpage.

Adriane said...

Isn't it enough to know that I did blush scarlet, Maria?

Tiff said...

Nope. Can I hear too?

Maria said...

I just can't conjure anything up that would make you turn scarlet. I've been trying to think of things that would, and none of them really would have that affect.

Adriane said...

I'm glad that you think so...highly?...of me. Yes, sometimes I do get embarassed. Which is embarassing in and of itself. But it isn't that cool I'm afraid. Now I've built up hype and you'll be disappointed.

Free Blog Template by June Lily