On my MSN Messenger collection of "My emoticons" I have a smiley that expresses how I feel. If the smile got any bigger, it would engulf the whole face. Oh. Do you hear that beautiful, wonderful thunder? The big black cloud of doom has found me. I just need to finish this blog and get out under it! I apologize to those of you who are English-ly or otherwise writer-ly inclined. My title does not go in the order my body paragraphs follow. Or vice versa. But I don't want to change it so there!
Yes, I got new clothes. My Mom sat me down when I got home and made me choose my birthday presents from her multitude of catalogs. They came the other day, and I like them. I hate shopping most days, but I must say that the new clothes feeling almost makes it worth it. I didn't get any purple clothes. That is because I am resigned to not looking good in purple. I didn't let myself get any new green clothes either. Yes my friends, I am expanding my color world, boldly going where my closet has not gone before. Actually, I have owned clothes these colors--they were just more sparse. And I only got one pink T-shirt. (Way to go self!) And I actually got a red one (horrors!) And I love writing fragments.
Other slightly random things. Hmm... the rain calls to me. But last night while I ran, I watched National Treasure. i do have to say that I still love it. Why can they not make more movies like that? There's action, danger, a hint of romance, and dangit, the dialog is so funny! One of my favorite parts is when they have just changed clothes, and they come out and are leaning on the doors of their dressing rooms. The camera gets a close up of her feet, and she's on tip-toe with one foot, and the other one is tapping behind. Ha ha. I'm not quite sure why, but I adore that.
I'm off to "dance before the lightning, to music sacred and profane..." Who can tell me what musical that is?

6 Comments:
I like the rain too. In fact, I was sooo excited last night that it was lightening and thundering as well as raining that I could not but open my blinds so I could see the wonderful lightening...
Ya know that my bed is right next to the window, so I was rather hesitant to do so, but I rationalized that it was late enough that no one would walk by (it was 3:00am).
I fell asleep with my window wide open and the blinds drawn up. Then I had this dream/weird sleeping thingy:
There were guys' voices outside my window saying:
"is that her?"
"yeah. it has to be."
..laughing..
"'kay, light it!"
..bright lights flashing (like roman candles)..
"she moved!"
"quick. let's leave!"
I woke up and looked out the window. No one was there, but i still closed the blinds.
ps... sorry for the length of the comment...
Hee hee hee. I'm glad that you are still alive to tell the story!
Creepy! I bet it was Rhapsody's water-dumpers.
In other news, I watch National Treasure when I run, too! Love that movie! Riley is hilarious. And yay for new clothes! Except, on the purple topic, I think your purple sweater looks good on you.
Aw shucks. Thanks!
It's Children of Eden btw. I don't know much about it besides that song, which I love. That's all.
Post a Comment