Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Have a Confession

Um...I like it. I like the new Backstreet Boys song (oh, if you knew how much that cost me). In my defense, I liked it way before I knew who sang it. I think if I hadn't heard the song before I knew, I would be much more prejudiced. But I heard it, connected with it, and then said "Whoah...remember how we were talking about how stupid the new CD was? It's over, give it up already!!!" Now here I am admitting that I like it.

In other news, work is crazy. There is something to getting up waaay before the crack of dawn, and driving from 8th North to University Parkway in 2 minutes though. I liked that. But when I showed up for work, they were like, "wait, you were supposed to come in yesterday." AAAAHHHHH!!!! Start it off with a bang, huh? So I'm lost, and tried to catch up without any training...cool. I should paint my forehead with a huge "duh." That would warn people. I could tatoo it, and then maybe I'd fit in better with the people that worked this morning--I feel a little out of place...oh well. It's just for a couple of weeks.

Ugh. If I really kicked myself all of the times I feel like it lately, I would be black and blue. Can I rewind a couple of days? Annie, will you snap your fingers and erase them for me? Thanks!

7 Comments:

Adriane said...

PLUS I love the new Collective Soul song--and I recognized them on my own!!! I love the sax especially.

meagan said...

Good job! I am so proud! (sniff, sniff)

Annegirl said...

Before I snap may I remind you that Black and Blue worked out well for Backstreet? ;)
Plus remember how the only concert ticket I ever bought and used was an overpriced BSB ticket?

Tiff said...

Annie- so you've bought concert tickets you haven't used?

Adriane - We all how our off days/weeks sometimes. Currently my hair is having an off month.
Where are you working now?
BTW you girls need to come visit us. We're B31.

Adriane said...

Yay! I love visiting! And I am working at Old Navy until June. I am currently seeking additional employment. Thanks for the comfort. My hair is having an off life.

Maria said...

My hair... well, it is okay. But I want to tell you that it is much better for your hair to have an off day, week, or month than to have an off life with all else

Tiff said...

I think all ya'lls hair is GORGEOUS!
(Sometime I think I should've been born in Texas.)

Free Blog Template by June Lily