Living Happily Ever After--One Day at a Once Upon a Time
I like the "eat da brownies" in the background.
When I grow up, fine dining will be eaten off chinette paper plates with hundreds and hundreds of DISPOSABLE PLASTIC silverware. The only Sterling allowed will be my husband...if that happens to be his name.
PAH ha ha ha ha. The next Sterling I meet, Megz. Just you wait!
I know a Sterling...
And in other news, I must have copies. Of all of these!!!
Hee hee...let's be one of those terrible blind date people! jk. Okay, i will scan them and put them on a CD for y'all sixty-funners.
When I was born I lived in Stirling. I miss you crazy girls!
Post a Comment
7 Comments:
I like the "eat da brownies" in the background.
When I grow up, fine dining will be eaten off chinette paper plates with hundreds and hundreds of DISPOSABLE PLASTIC silverware. The only Sterling allowed will be my husband...if that happens to be his name.
PAH ha ha ha ha. The next Sterling I meet, Megz. Just you wait!
I know a Sterling...
And in other news, I must have copies. Of all of these!!!
Hee hee...let's be one of those terrible blind date people! jk. Okay, i will scan them and put them on a CD for y'all sixty-funners.
When I was born I lived in Stirling. I miss you crazy girls!
Post a Comment