Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Helter Skelter

I've been saving up.

Another Violent Blog:
I stabbed it, ripped off its head, peeled back its skin, ate its flesh and drank its blood. No, really, I did.
I'm sorry, ma'am, the men's section is unavailable
Slash completely torn apart! Angry angry annoyed foiled ladies. That's all. Except I wish foiled continued the alliteration. Oh well.

Another Story for Annie
Well, character actually. When you write your book that doesn't have George Washington in it (she's copyrighted, after all), will you have someone that is constantly cutting onions? Maybe the Greek or Roman gods could curse her. And her hands always smell like onions...and people around her wonder why she never cries, when their eyes are smarting. But she can be like Sysiphus, and just keep plodding on. You could have another character that never sits down. Oooh, or one that always washes dishes. Until her hands are a pale purple and very wrinkled.

Um...I can't Remember the Rest...Have a Good Day!

4 Comments:

Annegirl said...

Adriane, when I write my book there will surely be a heroine who encounters untold trials and builds most of her character by scouring scores of filthy dishes. Shudder. I hate. As for the onions, well...I like onions (in moderation) so we'll have to see. And I'm still sad about George Washington. ::pout::

Jon said...

Why so much violence?

Adriane said...

Gotta get it out somehow. Be glad it's only the coconut.

Jena said...

Mummy, I'm scared.

Free Blog Template by June Lily