Adriane, do I need to kidnap you again? And push you into the river? Then drag you up the side of the mountain. And make you put a tri-colored vale on your head so you are not noticed?
Mmm...My sanity is pretty much how it ever was. Which isn't saying much! I'm sad that I missed Pirates of Penzance--How was it? I would LOVE to be kidnapped! But I'll have to schedule it in between jobs =P. YES I wish my blogger had emoticons! I have the perfect ones!!! And Bobbert, your Mom says hi and she hasn't heard from you in a long time. Phew! What a comment!
Wait, when did you talk to my mom?? That's not allowed. You two shouldn't be talking to eachother. It's bad enough that Annie works with her. LOL. Anyway, I don't know what your job situation is, but I know we are looking to hire full time people here where I work, and that might be good if you could combine all the work into one place. Lemme know if you want more info.
14 Comments:
Don't you wish you blogger had emoticons?
p.s. I concure.
Sounds like someone had a fun Friday night
Can I concure as well?
Adriane, do I need to kidnap you again? And push you into the river? Then drag you up the side of the mountain. And make you put a tri-colored vale on your head so you are not noticed?
plus, you are working way too much for your own sanity!!
Man, I'm thoroughly confused.
Mmm...My sanity is pretty much how it ever was. Which isn't saying much! I'm sad that I missed Pirates of Penzance--How was it? I would LOVE to be kidnapped! But I'll have to schedule it in between jobs =P. YES I wish my blogger had emoticons! I have the perfect ones!!! And Bobbert, your Mom says hi and she hasn't heard from you in a long time. Phew! What a comment!
I think blogger should have sound bytes or something so you can hear the pbths and the grrs.
Yeah, I miss you, too.
ANNIE!!! Do you know how long it has been since I have seen-slash-talked to you? Pretty much forever.
Wait, when did you talk to my mom?? That's not allowed. You two shouldn't be talking to eachother. It's bad enough that Annie works with her. LOL. Anyway, I don't know what your job situation is, but I know we are looking to hire full time people here where I work, and that might be good if you could combine all the work into one place. Lemme know if you want more info.
Hey friend, thanks for running off on me. Nice excuse though.... Anyway, let me know what you think, I don't dare call after 7, let alone 9:45
So THAT's how you spell it!
Post a Comment