Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Elder Neuenschwander

I just love his name, don't you? And he's really nice. I met him when our Stake Presidency was changed waaaaaay back in the day, when Daddy was just starting his Stake Clerk-ness. The funny thing is, now he's on my desktop wallpaper! Who'da thunk?

By popular demand, I will try to put my experience with cultural geography on paper (well, sort of), but I think you're right. It's better in person.

And hey, look at the time! I'm going to bed now (WHOAH!!!). G'night!

11 Comments:

Jon said...

Elder Neuenschwander (yes, I had to copy and paste that one) served his mission in Finland). Just thought I'd let you know another aspect of his coolness.

meagan said...

Then I guess it only figures that I had to pull a quasi-all-nighter (:

Maria said...

good german name!

speaking of languages- jon, what was it that you wrote in that obscure language in response to my German addage?

Jon said...

Exactly what you wrote to me, with the differences of "woman" instead of "man" and that it was in Finnish. But I still don't understand what it meant or why you said it.

Maria said...

what i wrote was "you are very crazy." not "you are a moved man" I was not intending a negative connotation, either.

Jon said...

Look, all I know is what Altavista told me.

Maria said...

trusting alta vista is not always the smartest thing to do. ;)

Jon said...

Oh well, in that case:

Ajattelen että olet oikein hullu.

Erika said...

So what's this Elder Newenshwhatever doing on your desktop???

Erika needs gossip!!!

Adriane said...

I just wanted to brag cuz I can spell his name. That's all.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he's a good one; I can testify. Also, he has impeckable taste in photo-companions. I must say!

Free Blog Template by June Lily