Tuesday, September 06, 2005
What Next Mr. Brad?
Posted by
Adriane
at
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Guys. The kids came to the preschool for the first time today. =D I tell you what! I started out this semester counting the days until that twelve hours would be free again, and whammo! Parker is the one who blurts the title of my blog every five seconds because he's so excited to be at preschool. Isaiah is the one who told me, "That really hot slide tried to hurt my leg." Madeline goes by "Mo." Matthew got so excited when we sang the bubblegum song that he wouldn't stop talking about it--even in the middle of Mr. Brad's story. Josh is a sober young boy, with hair parted down the middle, who likes to make snakes out of play-doh. I lucked out--I got the most popular center. I want to live my life with that kind of wonder and excitement. Kind of like my little cousin, who put his hand in mine as we walked along the beach (I got a little teary, it was such a cute moment), and exclaimed at EVERYTHING--even the orange peels. Life holds one big beautiful surprise around every corner, my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Blog Template by June Lily

6 Comments:
cute!
This makes me miss the days of spying on little kids in Scoresby's class. I love! ::sigh::
I'm petitioning for a blog about your cultural geography class. Although it won't be as good as when you tell it in person.
you know what i really love?
guys playing with little kids.
mmm hmmm...
mmmmm.
I have no further comment at this time.
That's one of my newest favorite phrases guys. Just so you know.
And Jon, I have no idea what you mean! I don't have a cultural geography class...
Post a Comment