Pages

Monday, September 05, 2005

When I Am Old, I Shall Wear...

A sparkley-sequined flower in my hair and a dancing dress. Then I will go dancing with my darling old husband at the Murray Arts Center, where they have this amazing old-school band (with awesome piano) that plays everything from "Anne's Theme" to Rascal Flatts' "Broken Road," to Sinatra. Sigh. And when I see young people trying to dance the tango (and the girl is trying to not get the guys' sweat all over her--and failing) I will walk up to her, grab her wrist sympathetically, and then go back to dancing with my darling old husband. And it's going to be great. Am I still listening to Frank? Yes yes, yes yes.

5 Comments:

Adriane said...

Oh, I forgot. I taught Adam Mariott how to Fox Trot.

Maria said...

was that before or after dave marriott attacked you mercilessly (or however one spells that word)?

Adriane said...

both, actually. He does it on a regular basis now. I have the bruises to proove it.

Annegirl said...

How Cute! I love!!!!

Adriane said...

What? The cute old lady? Or that Dave likes to beat us up? Lol...=P

Free Blog Template by June Lily