Living Happily Ever After--One Day at a Once Upon a Time
(Whining:) WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYY do I have class?!!! This one time there were office races...;)
YESSS!!!!James was teaching me about when you do it with weights and then pull them in and go really fast--kind of like in dance. It was great.
I love! James blonde? He's a hoot.
Hey, can you send me over the bulletin stuff today!?!?!?Also, the direction for D&C Lessons, I accidently deleted that email ):Thanks!
Post a Comment
4 Comments:
(Whining:) WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYY do I have class?!!!
This one time there were office races...;)
YESSS!!!!
James was teaching me about when you do it with weights and then pull them in and go really fast--kind of like in dance. It was great.
I love! James blonde? He's a hoot.
Hey, can you send me over the bulletin stuff today!?!?!?
Also, the direction for D&C Lessons, I accidently deleted that email ):
Thanks!
Post a Comment