Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No, I Didn't Get In A Fight With A Cat...

I got hit in the face with the piano. Luckily the piano is okay!
It's been a long time, and I always think of things I should blog about, but I can never remember what they are once I actually sit down to do it.
I am an official member of the "Too Tall Club," where I can "do tall things, meet tall people, and eat tall food!" Excellent.
Still loving the preschool--especially Parker. Today Miss Lee put him in my group and his face lit up...I can't think of a better way to make a bad day better!
I no longer address myself as "self." I fear that I have started to call myself, "Miss Adriane" in my head.
My propensity to just sing whatever part of the "Soundtrack of My Life" happens to be playing has gotten worse! I'm not sure exactly why, but I find myself midsong ALL the time! Scary.
I bombed a test today..."And I feel GREEAAAT!!!" "Tests Everywhere!"
The best part is, I just watched "Ever After." Sigh. And I'm going to bed--RIGHT NOW!!! G'night!

4 Comments:

buhler said...

So, Miss Adriane, which activity took from 6 to 11? The eating or the shower?? And I don't believe "Ever After" constitutes any of the activities that were reported to me. I feel I have been misled, and that would make me angry, but I have become used to it. If things were as bad as you state at 6, I would have found it interesting to see you at 11. Other than that, how is your face, I hope it is less painful. And I want to join that club, maybe being around people like that will inspire something that will let me grow a few more inches. As for the increase in the singing, I didn't know that was possible, but it has to make life more exciting, so congratulations.

meagan said...

Singing is good. Do they have a too short club? We're in room 2723 tomorrow at 4:00. You can turn the door handle and I'll make sure you don't bump your head!

Jon said...

A piano?!

And you told me it was the Drashnok!

Adriane said...

My face is really good. You almost can't see it anymore. Not my face, silly, the slash. I may have a cool scar though...

Free Blog Template by June Lily