Well, it's cool on the song, anyway. Don't worry. My head is fine. But there is too much for me to write about! I can't let them accumulate like this!!! Should I write about the interesting aspects of my job?
- I spend much of my time trying to avoid looking up people's noses.
- With my smile, I "should be on the Price is Right!" That coming from the cute little 17-year-old dish washer who leaves me notes at my register when he leaves...I wonder how old he thinks I am? =P
- I have "such a pleasant intercom voice!" YES!!! One step closer to my dream of being the telephone lady!
- It's getting better there--but then again, the scary meanish boss-lady was doing Miss Utah all week. No silly! She was coaching someone.
Should I write about my new friend that I can't wait to introduce to you all?
- Her name is Laurie--don't call her Lorie, because she really doesn't like it!
- She staples her shorts! Plus they were cute man shorts (cute describing the shorts, not the man, of course).
- She likes to quote Pride and Prejudice and sing show tunes.
- We stayed after work last night and talked about "stuff" for about an hour. Partly cuz she really likes to talk about her missionary, mostly because she's awesome and I like to talk to her.
How about my FOL experience today?
- I was so nervous--"please let him be tall and wonderful!" My hopes crashed and rose with every individual man that walked by.
- 20 minutes later, I went to the courtesy phone and called him..."shoot, is it time already?" Maybe not so wonderful. I wanted to ask him how tall he was...
- He was trying to fix his dryer, so I guess that's okay. I want a dryer--he lives in condo row, Annie. Make a note of that.
- He is tall, and has beautiful eyes. Not so much chemistry though...we'll see. I won't see him again until August 20th (like you Megz), so I guess it doesn't really matter.
My mission preparations?
- I bought Preach My Gospel today while I was waiting for Adam to show.
- I decided I hate the Bookstore--I'm pretty sure they charged me double for all the stuff I bought from the Distribution Center part. and tax. Grrr...
- Is it bad if I'm torn between going to the Mission Prep Sunday School class, where I can gain useful insight and guidance on this forthcoming decision, and going to the normal Gospel Doctrine Class, where all the eligible returned missionaries are?
Well, I feel like I've simply splatted all of my swirling thoughts into your hands. Feeling a little vulnerable, I will go now. K Bye

11 Comments:
Once upon a time we are too much alike. Maybe we can do a fifty-fifty split? Between all 3 rooms? p.s. I downloaded the camping pics. (SIGH!!!!!)
Where do you work? I thought you worked at Walmart. And I want to be a telephone girl too. :)
Also, I say go to Gospel Doctrine. They teach you all that stuff in the MTC anyway. You're prepared enough if you decide to go. And seriously, mission v man. Is there really a dilemma???
I second Erika's suggestion. You really won't be that much more prepared by going to gospel essentials.
Ha ha ha. Good. I'm glad I have so many good friends with good advice. I just have one more dilemma--the mission prep teachers are pretty cute...
What a paradox! Preparing to go on a mission by going to check out cute boys? HUH??? (great mystified huh of wonder)??
that's their little plan. go to mission prep, fall in love with mission prep teacher, go to temple prep.
Well, you see, it switches off every week--temple prep, mission prep. Splendid. What do you mean little plan? I have no plans. I take it as it comes.
Hahaha! Take it as it comes. Sure. That's what we all do.
Oh, this is TOO delightful! (Only in LDS/BYU culture!)
um yeah. adriane? i didn't know that you were thinking about a mission.
if you want my opinion on it... a mission will be very important through out your life and what you learn while serving the Lord full time will only enhance a celestial relationship in the future.
Huh. I didn't know that you didn't know. Weird. Thanks for your advice!
Post a Comment