Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Curse You, Monotronics!!!

And everyone associated with you.

This one time, we set of the alarm at work...

Twice.





Dangit!

17 Comments:

Adriane said...

I'm just kidding, Bobbert.

About the cursing part.

Erika said...

i still don't know where you work

Adriane said...

Kneaders. Sorry.

Erika said...

excellent.

Jon said...

Until just now, I thought the first line of your previous blog was, "Yesterday my left head kicked in."

They say two heads are better than one, but it might deter your chances with the mission prep teacher.

Adriane said...

Pah ha ha! It's okay. I'm not his type anyway.

meagan said...

What is his type then? He seems to be very nice to everyone... except that part about us only coming for the movie...SO not true! (sort of)

meagan said...

p.s. Institute tonight? If you come, I'll wear a poncho!!

Annegirl said...

I was going to come even if you didn't wear a poncho! Now I'm even more excited!

buhler said...

Hey, that's just not cool, I mean when was the last time you heard me make fun of Kneaders... or Old Navy... or BYU, or Baskin Robbins?? Then again, I don't work for Monitronics, my company just works with them.

Tiff said...

Monitronics? I'm confused.

buhler said...

Read the title of her post. They are an alarm monitoring company who happens to monitor the alarm system at Kneaders, and who I happen to work with quite regularly.

PS Adriane and Meagan I need your addresses, read my blog for more info.

Jena said...

I'm behind: a couple things.
1. I want to go camping. Is sept too late?
2. I love kneaders.
3. I actually skipped several stream songs just to find Incomplete, but its worse: I knew it was the BBs BEFORE I liked it. I tried to not. I tried but I couldn't stop it! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Adriane said...

Ha ha ha ha...it's okay Jena. We can still be friends! We whould go camping in September. I have a great big tent!

Pah ha ha, Robert, I would like to see you make fun of the BYU football team...Oh, and that's why I said associated, not just employed. Lol.

Meagan--Lincoln's not necessarily the teacher--he's the President, and I think he was just filling in for that one week. I was refering to Jeff and Wayne...I wish I could have seen your stylish poncho! How did institute go? I'm sorry that I couldn't come! I'm inactive...lol. Were they there? Lol. Maybe I should just write a blog in response to y'all instead of a comment!

buhler said...

Well, in that case, we can no longer be friends, because I don't associate with people who curse me. THE END

buhler said...

PS, IT'S monItronics

Tiff said...

Ha ha. Okay this makes MUCH more sense now. My favorite experience with alarms was when I was Night Manager at Schlotsky's in Layton and my boss forgot to tell me about the little button underneath her desk that sets the alarm off, and DOESN'T open her drawer. I found out the hard way it was a silent alarm when the Layton Police department showed up.

Free Blog Template by June Lily