There are many, many things which fill my cup of true happiness to overflowing. One of them is new carpet. I love the way it smells. I love the way it feels. I love the way you can do Pilates on it, and put a couch on it, and a treadmill, all of which I have been missing since we tore our old carpet up two weeks ago. Will I get down on my knees and feel it and smell it? Yeah sure you betcha! But probably not until the carpet man leaves.
I should work at a carpet store.

12 Comments:
I also like carpet cleaners. They are hot.
I wish the carpet layer was hot! Hey, is that what "he" does?
No. I don't think so at least. But we had the carpets cleaned at Pia's yesterday. sigh.
I like getting high from the glue.
New carpet has trace amounts of formaldehyde in it. So if we find you passed out on your new carpet we'll know why.
Formaldehyde=memories of Anatomy=want to pass out thinking about it. Bleh.
Side note: I believe it was Jon on someone's blog (Nama's?) that was talking about arteries growing around a blocked one or something. One time, this guy in the Anatomy lab said that this lady was so healthy that her heart had grown another artery around it. Whatever. It was so a bypass. Not sure, but maybe the pacemaker gave it away. I hate work. bye!
Pah ha ha. Erika, I miss you.
I know there's nothing about this topic above, but how was camping??
Awesome! Thanks! How was dancing? (Wicked Grin...)
I guess that all depends on who's point of view you take of the situation.
tee hee... you are picking up Nor'dakoda jargon...
That was for you, my friend!
Post a Comment