Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Do YOU Know Who These Guys Are?

So, this one time, I got an e-mail, and it had a link on it to this Way Cool Movie. I think that I have seen it before, but not when I knew who the actors were. So, anywho, I thought y'all would enjoy it. Cheers!

18 Comments:

meagan said...

Speaking of skills, Napoleon Dynamite has stormed Chicago. They were using soundbites like crazy during the Cubs vs. Whitesox game. I was proud.

Maria said...

hmm... yeah.

Erika said...

I'm afraid of that guy with the glasses. He proposes to girls with gerber daisies. That's just wrong.

buhler said...

YOU WERE AT A WHITESOX VS CUBS GAME?????????????? You are no longer cool.

Annegirl said...

I like gerber daisies. But probably not for a proposal.

Erika said...

Buhler: Are you the one who just started working in OIT? I thought you said something about Annie working for your mom. If that's you, then I'm the one at the front desk. :)

meagan said...

harsh.

buhler said...

LOL, no Erika, that has to be my lil.. or more correctly younger brother, but yes Annie does work in the same department as my mother, and supposedly is a life-saver. And Meagan, I apologize for being harsh, just give me a couple days to get over my jealousy and you'll be fine.

Adriane said...

Pah ha ha. Bobbert's jeolous of baseball. Don't you know the real thing to be jealous of is Wicked?

meagan said...

if it makes you feel any better, our seats gave me high altitude sickness (:

buhler said...

you were still alot closer than me... LOL, actually that sounds like fun. You were on the south-side, right, not at Wrigley Field, but the White Sox were at home?

meagan said...

Yeah, it's called U.S. Cellular Field. We were on the first base line so whatever direction that is (no mountains=no sense of direction.) The White Sox were the home team but there were definitely more Cubs fans in our section.

buhler said...

I know what it's called, didn't know if you would know what its called, lol, it's not as famous as Wrigley.

meagan said...

That's because it just got a new name. It's like a baby. If they wanted it to be famous, they would have named it Lindbergh.

buhler said...

or Buhler

meagan said...

ha ha ha.

Annegirl said...

U.S. Cellular Field? What kind of a name is that?

buhler said...

A prototypical name for these times. Basically they name it after the company that will give them the most money. Hence: Minute Maid Park, The Delta Center, The United Center, Key Arena, etc.

Free Blog Template by June Lily