Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Relativity

I have my own theory of relativity.  I got back from a party tonight and remembered that my jeans had been splattered all down the backs of the legs.  With chocolate milk.  See, it could have been a lot, lot worse.  I could have gotten back from the party and realized I had the same thing on my pants as yesterday.  In FACT, the same pants that I was wearing when I got pooped on yesterday but cleaned it up really well (GROSS!  TMI!  DO MY LAUNDRY!  In my defense, I've been doing a LOT of cleaning up laundry lately, I had JUST done it, {Rather, Mike had just done it} and I was running late.  Don't judge). 

At least I THOUGHT I'd cleaned it up really well, 'till I saw the back of them when I got home from spinning this morning.  And then I was trying to remember all of the places I had worn them, and wondering WHY Lauren hadn't TOLD me I had POOP ON MY PANTS.  Maybe no one noticed.  Riiiight.  Ah well.

Which reminds me of this blog post Lauren shared with me a while back:
That's Not Chocolate

Tee hee hee.  Pretty much one of my favorite blog posts EVER.  Don't you feel better about your day?  And mine?

3 Comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Hang on. WHEN did you have poop on your pants? When we went spinning? Cause I didn't even see it. I did see the chocolate milk on your jeans, but only as you were just walking out of the party, so I figured I'd let it go. :) LOVE!

Lauren Davison said...

p.s. It was probably because of the poopy pants that our bottoms hurt so bad. It's the most logical explanation.

Anonymous said...

1. I hope you saw my Maximillion boy at the Rec Center.

2. I didn't notice the poop on your pants.

3.My bottom hurts too. :)

Free Blog Template by June Lily