"Adriane, what do you when you get home from your trying, on-you-feet-for-eight-hours job? Do you fall into bed, exhausted and in pain?"
"No Larry, actually, I like to go home and write blogs and watch the Little Mermaid."
Pah ha ha--well, if Julia and Zach happen to be watching the BEST Disney movie ever, I won't argue. My one regret about Disneyland is that I didn't get a picture with Ariel. I need to go sometime with a group of friends that won't mind me waiting in a forever long line to take a picture with some strange girl in an ugly red wig. Because they will be right there in line with me. And we should go this year sometime, because they have the BEST FIREWORKS EVER!!! EVER!!!! I am ruined to city park fireworks forever. *sigh*
Well, naturally, I still have more to write, but Ursula is about to take over the entire ocean, and someone needs to be there to see that everything turns out alright. K Bye!

9 Comments:
I will wait in line with you! And yes, we should go! My cousins live about 2.5 seconds away and we could stay with them!
Oh I love you SO much more right now.
I have to be at graduation at 7am - it's 1:30am and I'm burning CDs. Dumb, I know.
Yes!!!! It's a plan. Hey Tiff, I hope you graduated all right!
I used to think it was "You want thing-a-ma-butts? I got twenty!" But it's not. Silly me.
I want to go too!
Oh Jena . . .
Well...I guess you can come too Annie. =P OF COURSE!!! Like we would leave you behind...
would you leave me behind?
Heck No! What are you thinking?
Post a Comment