Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Blog About Lauren

So much time, and so little to do! Strike that--reverse it (for all of us OLD Willie Wonka fans ;).

Guys. I have so much to blog about! The payamas, and the little bit of sunshine in my cynical world, Disneyland, work, getting ready for school, scary old men that make me think of Jena and her scary old men... But I don't have time tonight. Because my Dad keeps calling on the intercom, and he is sleepy and so am I. So for tonight, I will just point your attention to my sister's link on the right hand side of my blog. Because I am pretty excited that I finally got her to create one. YESSSS!!! And she is coming to college, which is weird but exciting. And none of you boys are allowed to ask her out without my permission. Um...that's all.

6 Comments:

meagan said...

Love the blog, but you need to get rid of one "http".

p.s. Are you going the the Dymock's today?

p.p.s. Maria gave me your mail from the apartment so I have it.

p.p.p.s. Um.... Nope, that is it.

(:

Jon said...

Wait, Lauren made the microsoft website? Because that's all I got.

Adriane said...

Dang!!!!!!!
I feel so stupid. Sorry guys. I go from one ditzy mistake to another...Like how I was 130 dollars OVER in my till tonight...don't worry, I figured it out. Anyways, I fixed her link. Sorry!

Adriane said...

p.s. dear Meagan--I would love to go to the P&P marathon. More than anything in my heart. Unfortunately, I was filling orders and burning/cutting my finger and slipping around and SMILING through it all instead. Sorry. OOOooooh...do I have any good mail? I'm so excited! Can I come get it before you go to work? I will call you. K bye.

meagan said...

Yes, yes you can. I even put it in a pretty envelope for you! Sorry about work. Totally overrated if you ask me.

Tiff said...

Stick to that whole permission thing.
SERIOUSLY.

Free Blog Template by June Lily