YIPEEEE!!! It was a fun shopping trip, I tell you what! I'm still geeking out over the excitement. It's really not ME that's awesome though (in negation to those who have commented in such manner). It's Amy the Savvy Shopper, who puts these lists together. I just looked off of a list she made of awesome deals, decided what I would use in my family, grabbed my coupons and went shopping.
I had to brave Linda's line, of course. Fate would not have it any other way. If you ever go shopping at Orem Smith's early in the morning, try to avoid her line. Especially if you have coupons. She's reduced me to near tears before. Lauren can bear witness. But since I was expecting the absence of all enthusiasm, or replies to my enthusiasm, it went all right.
Speaking of Lauren, remember how she says things so much better than I do? Check out her post here to see her version of my crazy-makes-no-sense explanation of couponing. Much more concise and readable, don't you think?


1 Comment:
Whoa. Ok, when can we get together? I think I'm free Thursday night.
Post a Comment