Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

WEWT!

Susan got back to me--she gets the same discounts on the newspaper as Amy does.  So I would love to set up a class here at my house sometime!  Would after Christmas work the best?  Unless you guys want to hurry it up quick like :D  Maybe the 28th, or 30th?  Will you all be around then?  Let me know what works and we'll get something started.  I'm still going to go to Amy's class on the 16th--Carly, if you're to busy next week, let me know, and Meagan, if you are too tired--not like you're moving across the world or anything ;).  We can do the smaller party later if you want.  I can't wait!

2 Comments:

JamesnMeagan said...

I'm going to be out of town from 21st to 1st so beginning of January would be better for me :)

Jena said...

I'm game. Just let me know when.

Free Blog Template by June Lily