All right. The first two people that talked to me were Meagan Brady and Carly. Here's the deal though. Amy says there's a waiting list for the class. I wrote a post on the forum about getting on it for you Meagan Meyer (and anyone else that wants to come). If that doesn't work out, there are also other ladies on the site that do free classes as well. I've written to my favorite to ask her if she gets the same killer deals on the paper that Amy does--if so, I will totally host a class and we will PARTAY. I don't want to deprive anyone of their couponing kick. I will keep you guys updated!
1 Comment:
It's going to be in the middle of finals week for me so if you need to give away my spot, that's totally okay! I can always have you turn around and teach me what you learned!
Post a Comment