My dear friends:
I got a link to this in my e-mail today--http://forum.savvyshopperdeals.com/showthread.php?t=23664
Amy the Savvy Shopper is having a coupon class.
Sounds mega exciting right? Oh...joy...a COUPON class?
It's not just any coupon class though, she's going to GIVEAWAY A TON OF STUFF. She normally gives away a bunch of stuff at her classes. This time she says she's doing a Christmas giveaway and going crazy with it. That got ME excited to go, and I've already been!
I know several of you have said you want to get together and learn how to do Amy's system--everyone who can come on the 16th should come! I'll come too, we'll have a girl's night, and go out for treats after. And of course, we will revel in all of the free stuff we will get.
There's another reason to go. Amy gets the best subscription deals for the Daily Herald, and sometimes the Deseret News too. She hints in her forum posts that there is something exciting relating to that--I'm guessing an awesome deal on the newspaper! Hmm...maybe she'll let me get seven copies? Lol... so if you've been wanting to sign up (and you don't have to start with five if you don't want to!) This class is the place to do it. I didn't know about the dealz she could give, so I signed up just from her website--21.something a month. Now I pay 18.something (22 I think?) a month, and it sounds like it COULD go even lower at this class! 18 a month is totally worth it to save 79% on my shopping trips!
So, if you even think you might want to come, DO. Amy is HILARIOUS and very entertaining. Plus we'll get to hang out and get free stuff, and get amazing deals on the newspaper, and I'm thinking ice cream after? Or maybe that new Chocolat place on S. State in Orem? Somewhere awesome.
Call me, write a comment, facebook me, do SOMETHING, click on the link at the top of the post and sign up, and we will PLAY and LEARN and have fun.
Edit: I just signed up and reserved 3 spots. So two of you are already reserved! Hurry and contact me so we can get enough spots for everyone (I could only do 3)! Did I mention it was free free free?

2 Comments:
I WANT TO GO!!! If you still have a spot, I'M IN.
If you have more spots I'll come I noticed it's already sold out. I went to something like this from another gal over a year ago, but I'm not remembering everything and doing very well at it. But if you have others that have never gone let them come first. Just let me know :)
Post a Comment