Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2005

What If the Hokey Pokey Really IS What It's All About?!?

Well???

Someday that is going on a sign on my wall. When I get cutesy-craftsy. Which is on my list of things to do...and if I could ever find the stupid list, I would maybe get to it! =P

In other news, I should never ever ever EVER go to sheet music stores, even if it's just a quick stop to get the Wicked music for my Mom (YAY!!!). Cuz I will end up spending $40 of my own money as well...but hey. For Josh Groban? Yeah. It's worth it. Remember when it rained? Sigh. And Lonestar, my friends. Yes, I am all set.

In other other news, I'm not so sure I really like The Light In the Piazza. I know that I have only mentioned it to probably one person reading this (it's the latest Tony winner--Best Musical of the Year), but it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I do really like a couple of the songs on it, however. Thank goodness for the Library, and I didn't have to buy the whole stinkin' CD to find out.

So I'm doing the Program for our ward tomorrow, and I was finding the titles to the hymns online--you know the awesome Hymn thing on lds.org, that plays a note whenever you scroll over the different titles, and when you keep doing it it makes a song? It's I Am a Child of God right now. I liked it when it was The Spirit of God too. Is it bad if I have to play with it every time I get on?

Well, I'm off. No work for me for NINE WHOLE DAYS!!!! Yesssss..... (that was a Napoleon, please read it as such). I love you all, and miss you like crazy!!!

10 Comments:

Maria said...

maria is confused. i understand that this is not a difficult task to accomplish... but i am confused.

confusion factors:
1. the hokey pokey? rhetorical question? if not... insanity- yes. the world- no.
2. speaking of when it rained... are you anywhere closer to knowing where you will be living?
3. this internet hymn thing sounds fun- but i couldn't find it.
4. why are you in charge of the ward program? and what are you doing?
5. why do you not have work for nine days? are you going somewhere? if so where?

Annegirl said...

Adriane! I miss you!!!
And your blog title really made me laugh out loud. I want a sign. YAY! No work! When can we play again? And big black cloud of doom come my way! With Josh, of course.

meagan said...

Once upon a time I am a failure with the library copy machine. We're very lucky anyone got to see your program or the newsletter.

But apparently that is okay because I am the "For Sheezy Off The Heezy Crafty-Queen Eezy" of the World. I even have a paper plate that tells me so.

And enjoy your nine days while they last, it's back to work for me tomorrow. ):

And I miss you too!

The End.

Erika said...

Nine whole days? lucky.

And really, the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about.

And Remember When it Rained is THE BEST Josh Groban song.

And um, I like you.

Tiff said...

Why are you not working?
Love the Hokey Pokey question.
Ummm, and I had other thoughts but I can't remember them.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

So, I AM Josh Groban... Maybe... and speaking of sheet music, how much would it be to ship $40 worth of it to Ukraine? They don't really believe in it.
Just wondering... ;)

Adriane said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that it isn't against mission rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will TOTALLY try to ship some to Ukraine...seeing as you ARE Josh Groban and can't play it from memory...wow. Josh Groban posting on my blog. Psych! You're even better than Josh!!!

Adriane said...

For the rest of you all, I have been playing the days away in Disneyland and San Diego (ish). It was marvelous. One might even say spectacular. Yay for girlscamp!!! Yay. Now you can help me with my sign, Megz. Okay. I hafta go get ready and go to a MILLION wedding receptions...yesssss!!!
Oh, and anyone else that didn't get your questions answered due to lack of space, I will hopefully talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, beautiful place to sing, Ukraine. Actually, we've been service teaching people to sing here. In the new future, we will be putting on a community Talent Show, where we will be protraying the talents of the locals, along with my humble own.
Hey, you're all invited. ;)
With Love,
Josh

Adriane said...

=P I want to come!

Free Blog Template by June Lily