Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Untitled

Hey, if Simple Plan can do it, I can too.

So, I met the cutest, nicest old lady yesterday! She came into Kneaders in a group of little old ladies. I suddenly saw myself in 50 years. You see, she was SIX FOOT ONE. Sigh. We were fast friends. And I met someone named Taj. Lol...it isn't an "o" in the middle, but I figured it was close enough. I wanted to put Metzup on the order ticket, but...I was afraid he would think I was laughing at him. So I didn't.

So I've been sitting here trying to think of more stuff to write, but I'm having spectacular writer's block. I think I'm going to go and...take a nap-slash-clean my room? Lol...we'll see what wins.

4 Comments:

Erika said...

"how could this happen to me??" Such a sad song.

But you're only five foot twelve. And um, wanna clean my room?

meagan said...

Does this mean you don't have work today?

Adriane said...

If you have ever seen my room when it's like this (and I think Megz is the only one who has), you would consider it worse work even than Kneaders! I got to do both!

Annegirl said...

I used to work with a man named Taj! How could I forget?! What a guy.

Free Blog Template by June Lily