Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Just Feel Listless, and I Don't Really...

My face is falling off, but I only bugs me when it's burning. I like my job...some of the time. Crabby boss lady likes me lots now. I have to get out of there before the tide turns again. My current life's ambition is to close faster than I did the last night. When I'm not at work, I'm too tired to do much of anything. My hair is "sensible." Granted, it was an 8-year-old-hispanic girl that told me this, but still. I bought a sparkly pink cowgirl hat. A WESTLIFE one. Excellent...nyeh...whatever. I don't know if I really feel anything anymore. Is that a problem? Am I broken? How long have I been broken and not realized it? I can't find my feelings, but it doesn't keep me from messing with other people's. Is guilt a feeling? I want to go away, but my face kind of hurts...
Free Blog Template by June Lily