Thursday, July 14, 2005
There's a Snake in My...Hat?!?
Posted by
Adriane
at
Thursday, July 14, 2005
So this one time, I was examining my life, looking for something to blog about. And then something happened. Okay, so it wasn't that exciting, but it was cool, and I have had lotsa fun finding cool links for to tell you such news. I was doing the drive thru last night, and when I opened the window to tell this boy his total, he looked at me kind of funny, kind of like he was waiting for me to react to something. He had a dang awesome cowboy hat on, but I was kind of busy, so I just told him to pay me, and took him credit card. I came back to get him to sign the receipt, and realized. There was this cool plastic snake wrapped around his hat. That's...uh...different. Then it moved. Bah! There's a ...SNAKEon your hat! And it's alive! And really big!!! But I still didn't really say anything, because I knew he wanted me to. So I told Amber (a girl I work with) about it, and let her give the order out so she could see it. That was a let down--she didn't even notice! Well, that's all...Bye Bye Now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Blog Template by June Lily

4 Comments:
gross! and your links don't work ): sad day.
Yeah, I was going to make the same comment. Links no worky, but funny story and nice use of self-control. ;)
You'd look hot with a snake around your blue hat.
yesterday, i went up to the canyon and set out a blanket by one of the little streams and read scriptures, wrote in my journal, and wrote letters... it was quite peaceful- and then these two teenage guys with two little kids came around and were playing in an abandoned boat- and they found a snake.
i don't mind snakes at all- when i was younger i would be outside with my guy cousins catching the largest ones we could-
i felt bad for the snake becuase the guys tortured it. it made me mad.
anyway- that was a really long, tangent comment. the end
Post a Comment