Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A Blog On Being Drunk

It's not everyone that can drown their sorrows in creme soda. I consider myself on of the very lucky few. As finals loom ever nearer, I may take to the bottle more and more.

But really, today I was driving with my Mother, who has taken to counting cop cars and driving at least two miles under the speed limit. Yes, traffic school is a beautiful thing. But this time, she didn't need to worry, because the driver in front of us was going even slower than she, and were apparently drunk. While pondering on this, I became glad that I don't need to struggle with that vice, although I certainly have some of my own.

Alcohol is not one of them, however. Who needs it, when you can have an almost-rollicking-good-time with a bottle of cream soda and roommates that will sing "Just the Way You Look, Tonight" into spatulas with you? Hang Loose. And I still love the palm tree, even though it attacks me whenever I walk by.

3 Comments:

meagan said...

Yep, it give a whole new meaning to the phrase "green-eyed monster"! I think it's just jealous of your hat!

Maria said...

adriane, darling, i do know of a wonderful group that can help you with your addiction to that terribly good cream soda.

Annegirl said...

Shoot! Maria found out! I tried to cover for you...

I especially like the way the tree sticks to the TV.

Free Blog Template by June Lily