Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2005

True Friendship

One time, I asked Meagan if she would still be my friend when my eyes were all red and my face was broken out and my hair was all a-mess and my pants were a little too tight and I was wearing a bright green shirt with pink writing that made all of those problems worse...

Guess what? She said yes! And even though we pretended to sniff and be emotional, I was touched. I've been so extra blessed this year! I have kept up with some really great old friends, and found some equally great new ones. Thanks for all of you who have stuck with me through thick and thin.

*Sorry for waxing sentimental on y'all...but it's still true. I love you guys!

2 Comments:

meagan said...

Adriane! I love you to death!

Erika said...

Pink writing? You work it girl. I'd still be your friend if you lost all your hair, gained 87 pounds and had enough acne to grease a '57 Chevy. Because you're awesome.

Free Blog Template by June Lily