Yay, we love our Daddy around here. We are super excited to give him a day that's all his own. I'm going to try to make him breakfast (which is sort of hard because he doesn't like eating breakfast), and let him sleep in, and shower him with gifts...from the dollars store (lol). It should be good times.
I also wanted to share a card with you that I made in my card club. I needed to make a quickie--I didn't have hours to spend cutting, gluing, and accessorizing this month. I got the idea from this blog, who mentions this card from Tiny Prints. I LOVED the mustaches, but didn't like the "Happy Father's Day" so I drew my own mustaches and re-designed it Adriane-style. After I printed my card onto white cardstock (you'll get two per page), I tied a little red bow tie and glued it on underneath "Happy Father's Day." Voila, easy, quick, and fabulously mustache-y. Which I keep trying to spell British style due to my obsession with the fabulously moustached Hercule Poirot. Or perhaps that's just incredibly incorrect. I'll need Meagan to give a nod of approval or shake of disdain, since I'm too lazy to go look it up.
Spelling impaired or not, here is a link to download my card if you would like to use it for the fathers in your life: http://www.4shared.com/photo/OquUtpER/June11_Card--Moustache.html


2 Comments:
I love this, Adriane! I didn't know you were so talented at this sort of thing. Thanks for posting it!
And I love hearing that someone else loves Hercule Poirot as much as I do!! Wahoo!! Way to go on the card! You did a great job!
Post a Comment