A-yeah, these $300-ish dressers here at the RC Willey Outlet in Provo are pretty nice! Love the price, and they are nice...*turns*
Saleslady-Oh boy, I can totally get this girl to buy this dresser and get a huger commission.
A-
M-um, honey, that's a lot more than those perfectly good dressers over there.
Saleslady-let me go check my availability
A-but my HEART stopped when I saw it! I NEEED this dresser!!!! I'll do chores for 20 years to get this dresser!
Saleslady-well, this is our last one, which means we need to put it on CLEARANCE for you! Did I mention that clearance is an extra 20% off this weekend? You can have this dresser for eight hundred dollars! The original original price is $1900, so think how much you are saving!
M-It doesn't matter how much you save, it matters how much you spend.
A-WE'LL TAKE IT!!!
Then the macho men who were bringing it to be loaded into our car must have dropped it...because the leg became broken between that point and when I saw it next. I very nearly cried. But they said they'd try and fix it. And they did. And it was good. And sturdy. And they knocked ANOTHER hundred dollars off. The four macho men who ended up carrying it to our car for reals said it was the heaviest dresser they'd ever moved. Go figure.
Happy New Year Y'all! And have a marvelous 2010!!!

2 Comments:
Hahaha :) We are so alike. And so are our husbands. Bless their practical money-earning hearts. I love it! =)
Hooray hooray hooray! Two posts in just a couple days!? I'm in heaven. Now if I could only follow suit... Hum...
Post a Comment