I am officially losing my mind.
Well, you've all known it for a while--I'm just in denial.
I was going to the doctor yesterday: the kids are sick and we've all been miserable. So I decided to pull a Ruby Lunt: "You find something wrong with this kid and FIX it, or YOU get to take him home..." (lol).
Getting out the door somewhat early (so proud--I've been working on punctuality). Can't find my KEYS (not proud--been working on organization too)!!! Looked everywhere I might have left them. Talked myself through where I had them last and what I might have done with them. Asked myself, "if you were keys, where would you be?" Found them.
Still in the keyhole. Been there all night long.
FREEEEEEEEEEK OUT!!!

6 Comments:
So after you commented on my blog, I thought to myself, "Hm. I wonder if Adriane checked my blog because she happened to be blogging on her own. Could there be another new post??" And so I checked your blog, and there WAS a new post! This is momentous... usually new posts don't appear for intervals of at least 6 months or more, but now they are coming regularly! I'm so excited!! It makes stalking you so much easier when you blog...
Hahaha! We totally do that.
Ah. The missing keys. This is a frustration I deal with all too often. I'm glad you found them safe and sound (even though you may not have been safe and sound while they were out there!).
Holy smokes! Kind of funny, though. Let's lose our minds together, yes? :)
Remember how you used to chug like, a gallon of milk a day? I totally understand...
I've sooooooo done that. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Post a Comment