Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You don't even know it's there...

I just got a new computer! Wahee!!
Cuz of course, my old one blew up. Which is only a slight exaggeration--there were flames involved.
Anyhow, it's super quiet. It sounds like it's off when it's really on. I'm desperately trying to think of a funny metaphor, but failing abysmally.
The REASON for this blog, however--

Okay, there's more than one. First one being that I'm SUPPOSED to be doing my take-home final...and this sounded like lots more fun. So did reading everyone else's blogs...twice, and delving into facebook...AND...well. Just about everything.

But the REASON I stopped reading random facebook wall-to-walls and laughing at Kat's witty life was because I have been trying to get my computer to the way it should be. Which included deleting all of the dumb music they saved on here just so I would have something to look at when Windows Media Player came up.

But I couldn't delete Mozart. It seemed like sacrilege. And I needed to tell someone. So I thought you should know--I have one song saved on my computer. And I'm really not even a Mozart fan...

Pah ha ha ha. I just posted this and went back to WMP--because I need to add more songs, right? Only it's not Mozart. It's Beethoven. I feel a little better and a little worse. I think I need a pickle.

2 Comments:

meagan said...

yum! pickles! and yeah for the Beethoven. I don't even know what my free classical music sample is...

But anyway... do you think free culture is better or worse than cheap culture?

Annegirl said...

You know what? I celebrate the freedom of this blog.

Free culture rocks my sox. But it is frightening at times.

Free Blog Template by June Lily