Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Hit me baby...one more time!

My bladder is a punching bag.
My ribs are a xylophone.
There are times my belly turns oddly angular in places.
Comfortable is a thing of the past.
My stomach is so crammed that I have difficulty keeping anything inside of it.
I wake up in the middle of the night because my body has been thrown to the other side of the bed.

But a wise woman once told me that I will feel a little bit lonely once I no longer have a living creature within.
And the really weird thing is, I believe her! I'm really going to miss getting kicked, punched and rolled around in. Huh. Whoduhthunk?

2 Comments:

meagan said...

sooo cute!

(and you know what song is running through my head in a chipmunk voice)

(and now that I saw the title of your blog, Britney Spears is too)

Lisa said...

My favorite is when your belly becomes oddly angular. Actually, it looks kind of like it's having a seizure and it's highly amusing. I wonder sometimes if you might have thought it odd the way I jumped in my seat every time your belly jolted or felt alarmed as I frantically overcame all obstacles to get to your belly and touch it before it stopped moving. I bet you will not miss people touching your belly. But I, for one, will miss touching your belly. It's a very nice belly. ;)

Free Blog Template by June Lily