I accidentally bought a car.
The day started out simple enough. Dad was having the priests over for breakfast after their weekly temple trip, and we were invited. I love Swedish pancakes! As the boys finally ate their fill and started leaving, Mom turned to me and told me that Steve (the Priest's advisor) would probably be the one who would find me my graduation present--a car (Oh boy!!!). Of course, I was very glad to meet him.
Suddenly, I was halfway up the canyon test driving the car he had just bought for a screamin' deal for someone else who decided to get a van instead. It's a forest green Subaru Outback in great condition for a very good deal.
We liked.
And now suddenly, I will have my own car. For the first time in my life.
Just like that.

5 Comments:
Oh wow! I call shot-gun!
That is way awesome!
cool.
sweet ride! so jealous!!
Do you say Subaru Outback in and Austrailian accent?
Bwhat?!!!! And you haven't TAKEN me anywhere yet?! See what happens when I miss work for 3 days!
Lol! And who says that?! You kill me. I miss you. Let's play.
Post a Comment