Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

In a Moment

I heard some scary news today from Chris Bailey, and I wanted to let you all know that I believe your prayers and support would be very appreciated. Remember our friends Holly and Jared? I can't remember their last names at the moment, but it's Holly who lived in 60. They were in a really bad car accident lately and are both in the hospital. Holly is going to pull through, but Jared is still not breathing on his own yet, and is still in critical conditions. Chris mentioned several punctured lungs and all sorts of scary things. At any rate, it made me stop and think about life and how fleeting it can be. It shook me up--if it can happen to Holly and Jared, it could happen to me. But I wanted you all to know how much I love you because you never know what might happen. And Rachel, if you read this in time and you still plan on visiting them in the hospital, will you let us know so we can maybe come? Thanks.

7 Comments:

Jon said...

Oh my gosh! That's terrible! Pray for Jared!

Kimberly said...

Yes, Rachel, let us know if you go visit them. I would love go with you. I heard about it a while ago because my roommate works with Holly. We've been praying for them, and hope that you all are too.

Annegirl said...

Send them my love!!

meagan said...

I would like to go to. And keep us updated.

meagan said...

I don't know if anyone has any more news about Jared and Holly, but I found this article with some more recent info and some opportunities to help them out.

Maria said...

When i talked to Ruth on Saturday, she told me that Holly is out of the hospital and Jared is doing better, but will be in there for a while longer.

Tiff said...

Hey, they're doing a fundraiser at 7 peaks tonight from 10p-12a anyone who goes iceskating. I said I'd pass on the info.

Free Blog Template by June Lily