Hey, it's back! Since when are you a different race than me? It was, unfortunately, a real-life moment. I just decided to share it with all of you. Doesn't seem to work on homework--I'm looking into the pregnant excuse though. PLUS Meagan--we weren't going to tell anything about that one problem--not you, nor I, nor I!
5 Comments:
This would be a lot funnier if I didn't have real life moments like this.
Yet another pro of multiple personality disorder.
hahaha. I really liked that. Think it'd work with my homework?
word verification is racist or something...
Hey, it's back! Since when are you a different race than me? It was, unfortunately, a real-life moment. I just decided to share it with all of you. Doesn't seem to work on homework--I'm looking into the pregnant excuse though. PLUS Meagan--we weren't going to tell anything about that one problem--not you, nor I, nor I!
Post a Comment