I had no friends.
Wait! Before you start protesting that indeed, I DO have friends--that YOU in fact, really enjoy being my friend, hear me out.
So, I blogged about my wedding reception using one of my favorite pictures.
Nothing.
THEN, I blogged about one of the funniest-slash-most painful things in the world that happened to me.
Nothing.
"I have no friends!" I bemoaned every time I checked my blog. "Now that I am married I am dead to them all. I will never blog again."
Sad huh? Don't cry. It ends happy.
So Annie asked me today, "When do we get to see the comments on your blog?" "I dunno..." I thought morosely, "...when someone reads and comments?" So...somehow the moderate comments became enabled on my blog. We figured it out--AND how to fix it. Luckily. So now, all the comments that I thought weren't there really ARE! And I DO have friends that care that I got married and almost burned my legs off. Wow. I skipped for the rest of the day.
So, I wanted to thank you all for being great friends who care about me and check my blog and then comment on it. And apologize for thinking you forgot about me.
Oh...I'm still grinning!

6 Comments:
She did skip. I saw her. Others in the office saw her, as well, and thought she was crazy. But not me. Because I only love. All I thought was, "Oh! Let's be friends!" But we already are. And that is the beauty of it.
Yay! Look! A comment on my blog!
Lol. I was so glad to see your comments too. I don't care what people say, not ALL things are good in moderation (:
Just for the sake of commenting....well ya.
can i be your friend?
Heck yes you can! I love you Nama!
Post a Comment