Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy Day! My Husband Has a Stomach Ache!

I know--can you believe it? I'm glorying in his pain...I'm a horrible person.

But wait! I have to tell you WHY he has been groaning for the past half an hour...

I made dinner. Yup. Real live, not from a box, more than one course, home cookin'. Parmesan Ranch Chicken to be honest. And he liked it so much, he couldn't stop eating! And he kept making noises like Mr. Collins (only not quite so annoying) while he ate it. Sigh. AND there are leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Yeah...professional wife, coming through.

=P I wish!!!

10 Comments:

Erika said...

Yeah this one time I made my husband swedish meatballs from scratch and he got food poisoning. Serious. Talk about needing wife lessons!
Give us a call and we'll play. I won't post our number on public websites, but call BYU info and ask for Corey's number. Love you guys!

Annegirl said...

Oh. Sniff. I'm so proud. Apron's aren't just for decoration any more.

Persephone said...

That is hot. Good for you, and good for lucky Husband. I hope he appreciates it.

meagan said...

Good jorb! Once, you should ask Annie what her dad says about adult women and cooking...

Adriane said...

Annie?

Annegirl said...

Erm..."Cooking is a superfluous skill that any sensible man should consider a supreme bonus to find in a wife. After all, the wise woman would prefer to spend her youth cultivating other skills such as time management, relaxation techniques, and sanity maintenance." Yes, I believe that is what he said.

Annegirl said...

Or...I might be slightly guilty of libelous slander.

Maria said...

That is too funny, Annie!

Kudos to you Adriane!

Adriane said...

My favorite relzxation technique is still fruit juice--frozen, in the can.

Annegirl said...

Pft. Kid tested, Docter approved.

Free Blog Template by June Lily