K Fine. I'm blogging.
One time I heard a girl say, "my brain is tingling." I like it. I will prolly use it in the future
Mr. Jensen forgot to label his axes. And I was there. Pah!!!!
I'm so tired that I want to sleep from here until...early May-ish.
8 hours a week is a little much for a "just-for-fun" sewing class. I might audit, I might drop it. Oh, the possibilities!
I'm bracing for a tricky Semester--and most of my classes are "for fun." I'm prolly just freaking out because I'm trying to apply to the major and it's "taking a lot of energy." As are other things.
Sometimes I wonder how these ladies in Les Miserables managed to have a career on Broadway and be in one of the greatest shows on earth (as opposed to Utah).
Good news. We only have 99 days of class left. I figured it out on Excel (nerd!).
Pretty much this is as coherent as I get right now. Love to you all.

10 Comments:
I guess I have an uncle Brian. Except I tihnk he spells it Bryan. Either way, I'll call him and aks if he's tingling.
99 days?! 99 days until i am done forever with byu! woohoo!!
Oh. That's it. Mock my typos. Mock my sudden pervasive fits of lysdexia. I see how it is.
It's okay, Adriane! I'll let you mock me for being black and typing "aks" instead of "ask." And then there's "tihnk," which is anyone's guess.
Oh the irony. :)
In other news... Pah!/Oh! "Taking a lot of energy". Oh Dear Heart, I only love. "Hang on! Haaaang ooon!"
but you sure look cute! eben under all this stress!
...and then there is me who lets arabic invade her brain (i.e. "b"s instead of "v"s)...
and then there's England that doesn't have outlets in the bathroom so you can't get get cute, and when you try by sticking your hair under the hair dryer you get a nice shock that moves right past tingle and FRIES your brain...
But you can say "HodgePodge" 50 millions times in a row with a British accent and NOBODY thinks you're weird!
YES!
::envisioning meagan with hair on end saying "hodgepodge" 50 million times in a row with a British accent:: ... Maybe no one on THAT side of the ocean... ;)
Pah ha ha ha...I pretty much have the bestest friends ever. Mwaaah to all of you.
Post a Comment