So, this one time, I got engaged on Friday the 13th!!! We will be getting married on April 29th in the Jordan River Temple. When I figure out the reception details, I'll let you know. You are all invited! Hugs and kisses to you all!
AWESOME!!!!!!! We are so flipping happy for you! I called it didn't I? April. Nice. So happy. So so happy for you. Congratulations. You guys will be so happy. YAY!!! So how did he propose?
"WHolly Guackomoli!" There... I did it. Now really, that is awesome!!!!! Have fun. Life is a ride. Fasten your safty-belt. Unless you like that kind of feeling. Weird fish my eye! I don't think I'll be able to attend, but spiritually.... I'll probably be working my heart out. But, good luck. 'Madmoselle'
Congratulations! I sat in a small office at a homeless shelter and chased prostitutes away with a walkie talkie on Friday the 13th. I'm glad yours went better.
9 Comments:
Wahoo wahoo wahoo! I only love!!!!
holy heck congradulations!! and no, i am in no way bitter that you're younger than i and getting married, ;) love ya!
AWESOME!!!!!!! We are so flipping happy for you! I called it didn't I? April. Nice. So happy. So so happy for you. Congratulations. You guys will be so happy. YAY!!!
So how did he propose?
"WHolly Guackomoli!"
There... I did it. Now really, that is awesome!!!!!
Have fun. Life is a ride. Fasten your safty-belt. Unless you like that kind of feeling. Weird fish my eye!
I don't think I'll be able to attend, but spiritually.... I'll probably be working my heart out. But, good luck. 'Madmoselle'
on friday the 13th i watched "gremlins".
but your 13th sounded pretty fun too.
congratulations!
Congratulations! I sat in a small office at a homeless shelter and chased prostitutes away with a walkie talkie on Friday the 13th. I'm glad yours went better.
Congrats congrats congrats! Nice ring too!
Congrats - and personally I think the ring is beautiful. Maybe you should go for a real one that's similar. :)
I don't think I ever said it, so congrats to both of you.
Post a Comment