Let's be honest. I'm taking a well deserved from the Villa for several weeks. Approximately three, actually (sigh of utter delight). I have been looking forward to said break since last time I got a break. Hence, the eating of food has been strictly limited to what I already had in the cupboard or bare essentials...and hot chocolate and grasshopper cookies (anyone up for some of that tonight?). And all of the goodies that the girls that live above us have been leaving for 12 days (I love cute neighbors!!!) So. I have been living on cookies, and peanut butter, and Raman. An Almond Roca and Starbursts. And fudge. And tootsie rolls. But I ate my last Raman at approximately 2am this morning (it's great to stay up late--we were watching Singin' in the Rain), and now I think I'm all but cleaned out. Last night for dinner I mooched off of Mike, but he's almost out too. That's it. I have GOT to go home tonight!
This is a desperate plea for much playage over the break!
***NEWS FLASH*** I don't hate Raman anymore (not the person--the food). I actually really like it. I think my taste is...Um...Improving? LOL.
Once again, my plea is becoming more than desperate!
Plus, don't use the spell check unless you don't mind Singin' changed to sanguine, playage to plays, and other such rediculousness. I pressed ignore, dang you!

7 Comments:
Oh, I think your diet sounds great. What do you want to come home for? Huh? Playage? Oh, ok. =)
I think we should have a nice Christmas dinner...
No hygiene...main course of Raman...any one else want to contribute any habits they've picked up over the semester? :)
um... we could all vacuum our clothes--while we're wearing them...
I hate pets.
Plus I demand at least 6 playdays. I leave in 19 and i'm a little freaky-outie.
First Christmas phone call on the mission:
Mom: So how ya doin', honey? Are you eating well?
Me: Yeah . . .
Mom: What do you eat for breakfast?
Me: Chocolate.
She sent me packets of instant oatmeal every week after that.
NINETEEN?! Sniff.
oh the joys of being at home now...awww real food, how i've missed you so!
Um, do you know what has happened to MY diet over Christmas break? NOTHING GOOD!!!!!! (From a strictly medical perspective, of course.) That's all. :)
C'mon, Adriane! Just because you're dating someone doesn't mean you can stop blogging.
Post a Comment