Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Minor Detail


Oops! Sorry. I forgot all about that. For those of you who have not met him, this is Michael James Richardson. For the record, I was wearing red first, and then he changed into it without my permission. Mine's more of a pinkish redish anyways--I don't do red clothes. That's all. =P Posted by Picasa

13 Comments:

Erika said...

oh you guys are so cute!!

Nama said...

totally cute!!! AND he's taller than you!

Adriane said...

Oh yes. I forgot that part too: he's 6'6"...fabulous!

Jena said...

gorgeous!

meagan said...

so I guess this blow the whole April Fool's Day thing, huh?

(:

Adriane said...

Oh dear. I hadn't even thought of that. Yeah...BUT we could send them out anyways. Mine just might happen to be real...=P

Annegirl said...

Well then we'll just look silly. Lame. Sigh. Oh well. :)

Annegirl said...

OR...it will add some hilarious credibility....

Erika said...

There's something about those girls who come from seventy-fun...
I need to get home soon and discuss this whole thing with you my dear.

Tiff said...

Wow! Way cute. I can't wait to hear the update in person. :)

Adriane said...

I can't wait to GIVE the update in person! You need to meet him, Tiff. You will approve. Erika--I talked to Corey today. Wednesday...SO EXCITING!!! I will let you have your time with him before we discuss though. Lol.

Maria said...

adriane- i think you need to talk with me too. ::Pouty puppy Face::

Adriane said...

Okay, for sure I will, darling! Every time I come to visit you're away though! I will have to call first.

Free Blog Template by June Lily