Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2005


Yay for cleaning checks...even if we weren't exactly "checked" per se, we are definitely clean! I wish that clean rooms weren't so entropic... Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

meagan said...

I find that such a situation as this is much like the "goal cycle" Chris described. If we did not allow the cleanliness of our room to to undergo an entropic devolution, it can never achieve that sublime sequence of ectropy that allows for growth and progression....although I don't recommend trying that one on your mom....

Erika said...

My theory is that we are so stinkin busy that sometimes the cleanliness of my room is not very high on the priority list. It's just not that important to me. But I do enjoy the peaceful feeling that falls upon me for the three hours our apartment is actually clean. It allows the chi to flow.

Jon said...

The secret to a clean room is to not live in it. That's why I live at the library and sleep on the living room couch.

Free Blog Template by June Lily