Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I Wanna Be A Country Rockstar!!!



<br /><bgsound src="E:/big stuff/Unknown Artist/Unknown Album (2-26-2004 11-02-38 PM)/14 Track 14.wma.mid"><br />

As many of you know, I recently acquired a brand-new hat. I like it lots and lots. It is sitting on top of my TV, and it makes me happy to see it, just sitting there. Up until Maria and I watched the devotional, my hat was accompanied by a face (I give all credit--and blame--to Jon). When I am doing dishes, I put on my dish-doing hat, and life isn't so bad anymore. When I am watching a movie, I put on my hat, and the movie is better times ten (or five better). When I need to feel like a real live cowgirl, I put on my hat, and it's easier to imagine.
Anyways, one time (this afternoon) I was listening to my music, and this song came on, and I realized--I do want to be a Country Rockstar! I think that would be the best ever. So what do you say guys? Let's ditch this whole college thing, write some songs, hit the road, and we can all be Country Rockstars together!!! I will let you share my hat...maybe.

5 Comments:

Jon said...

Who are you kidding? You'll never let me share your hat! Even if you did, you'd have to ask its permission first, which you might not understand, seeing as you only know two phrases in hat. But the country rock star idea sounds great! Let me know. -kbye-

Adriane said...

Ha! As if my hat and I can only communicate with words...please! Besides, I'm working on new phrases! But you're right, it may be hard for me to share...maybe if you asked really nice and let me take a picture!!! =P

Erika said...

I'll buy the hot pink one and we can run off to Nashville together. What do you say?

Adriane said...

I say EXCELLENT!!! Let's go!

Tiff said...

After playing Karaoke Revolution I KNEW that my calling in life was to be a Pop Star.
Then my roommates told me no.

I do own an equally great hat though.

Free Blog Template by June Lily