Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2005

A Tribute to Frankie Boy...and Westlife

I'll admit that I've been known to turn to chocolate when those rough times hit. Which is understandable--it does wonders for me. Most of you probably wonder why I don't look like my alter-ego Bertha more often. Well, I can only take that much attention every once in a while, and that's the truth. To get back to the point of this post though, Frank Sinatra's music may well be an even better cure than chocolate. I dunno, there's something about that big-band trumpet music that just cheers me right up! I love it. Now whenever I am having inner conflicts, over school, boys, or anything at all, I can just turn on Meagan's Westlife: Allow us to be Frank CD. Ahhhhhh. Can you get any better than Westlife singing Frank Sinatra? Nope. That's what I thought!

Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily