Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Fun, Fun, FUN.

Dear my friends,
Once upon a time, my cousin married a super awesome girl.  I like her lots, and would love to be like her when I grow up.  She has a blog, which I read, and guess what I found on it the other day?

"I promise to send something hand-made to the first five people who leave a comment here. You must in turn post this on your blog and send something that YOU make to the first five people that comment on your blog! The rules are the item has to be HANDMADE by YOU and sent sometime in 2011! How fun it that!"

So.  I commented.  Because this cousin of mine (okay, by marriage, but I claim her, okay?) is ALWAYS up to cute things, and I can't wait to see what she makes for me!!  I even decided it was worth trying to decide what to make for YOU dear readers!  Because deciding is the hardest part.  The making is fun.

I may have cheated, since I probably have all of two people reading this, but I hereby solemnly swear to make something for the first five people who comment here.  Comment at your own risk, since you never know what you will receive. ;)

Love,
Me.

6 Comments:

Carly said...

Sucka! You owe me something homemade and precious and to remind me of you in Missouri!

Chris said...

Ha! I must be one of the two...
Want to come over for dinner... in April?

meagan said...

Ooh! Pick me!

Lauren Davison said...

Cheated my foot. Consider yourself 5+ followed. :) I'm scared beyond belief about making something for five people, but excited to see what you make me!! WOOOHOOO!

Jamie Younker said...

:( You meant SIX people right?!

Jena said...

I'm workin on my coupon efforts! Just wanted you to know.

Free Blog Template by June Lily