Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Innocent Face

Once upon a time, around Christmas, Mike had a crazy dream.  He doesn't usually remember any of his dreams, but this one was a chestnut.  He found himself in the middle of an Agatha Christie murder mystery.  Can you guess who the oh-so-creepy villain of the piece was?  Yep, yours truly.  So naturally he woke up and was a little disturbed to find a murderess right next to him in bed. 

Luckily I rolled over and mumbled, "the best part about Christmas is giving..."  which probably creeped him out even more.  Why can't I be more original when I sleep talk?

2 Comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Teehee.

Carly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Jordan and I read this together and we are cracking up. That is super super fun.

Last night Jordan was whimpering every time he hiccuped in his sleep. We can relate. =)

Free Blog Template by June Lily