Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

In Short

As my mind slid back into consciousness, I felt something cool pressed to my lips. "Eat," said a familiar voice. I obligingly smacked my lips together a couple of times and said "yum" even though there wasn't anything inside of the green plastic Easter egg. It seemed to satisfy my caretaker though, and he moved away to get more, painstakingly baking these delicacies over his nightlight.

-----------------------------------

He wanted to swing outside, but Mommy was so busy talking to all of those grown up folks. So, he did what she always does when he isn't listening very well: put his hands on either side of Mommy's face, pulled it towards him, and said, "swing." He nodded and raised his eyebrows to emphasize the importance of this task.

-----------------------------------

Last night Isaac slept from 12am...


...until 8am.


HA LE LU JAH.

6 Comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Oh I love it all over again! :) Good laughs. And I had Kirby read it and he busted up. Hooray for 2-year-olds. And 2-month-olds that sleep through the night for that matter. Love!

Macie said...

Gregory says the cutest things. And I'm SUPER jealous that Isaac slept that long. I'm STILL trying to get Eva to sleep through the night! We should get together sometime!

Annegirl said...

Your life is cute. Crazy, but cute. I love. :) You are a champion mom, Adriane.

meagan said...

Basically, I brag about Gregory's volleyball skills to everyone I see. Everyone.

Amanda said...

12am to 8am is wonderful for a baby so young, but I still do not envy you right now. Those first couple of months are hard. I like my sleep and I like my time without baby in the evening. Good thing kids are totally worth it, right?

JamesnMeagan said...

Adriane! I want to invite you to my baby shower. Can you email me your address?

Free Blog Template by June Lily