Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello World!

Well, Mommy kept saying and saying how she wanted to write a blog, but that caring for Gregory and me was taking up all of her time and energy. I solved the problem--I told her I, Isaac Hyrum Richardson, would write the blog for her.

And so here I am. And I am so glad to meet you.


Dang, I look good! ;P If you would like to see more adorable pictures of yours truly (and Gregory), you can visit Aunt Lauren's blog: http://davisonphotography.wordpress.com . She is, of course, the professional that took my newborn headshots.

This life thing is pretty okay, I suppose. I'm not a big fan of gas...and when Mommy puts salt drops in my nose--that's really annoying. But I'm starting to get everything figured out okay. The computer is super easy, so no worries there. My biggest complaint, I suppose, is that Mommy never feeds me enough. She tells me she doesn't like having rivers of spit-up flow from my mouth after every feeding...that's weird. I think it's fun to eat so much I spit half of it up again...huh. No accounting for taste.

Well, I'm sure Mommy will get the swing of caring for TWO little people very soon. She'll have lots of things to write about since I'm such a marvelous creature, (not to mention my brother Gregory--he's teaching me all about the GOOD things in life).

Toodles!

-Isaac

7 Comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Oh, Adriane. I love it when you blog. I giggled myself into a coughing fit reading this! ;)

meagan said...

Oh, Isaac. I can already tell we're going to be great friends. (:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie you are Isaac! It was so fun to meet you at the reunion. Be nice to your mommy!

Annegirl said...

Adriane! He's adorable! I can't wait to SEE him!

Jamie Younker said...

Wow Isaac. You are so verbal! What a bright and handsome young man you are!

Karissa Kay said...

He is adorable, Adriane. I don't know how you handle two kids. Heaven help you.

see what i sea designs said...

Isaac! You are my hero, man! Take care of your awesome Mommy!

Free Blog Template by June Lily